Sunday, December 18, 2016

palak panneer, i wanna tell you something... in my 28+ years age when i was trying ah to give retirement to retirement, my mom asked me to sit in our drawing room, flicked on the tv, surfed to channel v ( ruby bhatia, cyrus broacha et al ) and asked me to wait for enrique iglesias for bailamos and then when i got up she made me sit again for rhythm divine, i pretended that i liked the songs, for so were the ways of my lorde in those days, how could i say to her about engelbert humperdinck and how i was in love with me me and only me [did i say 'nething about jeffbullas.com , now i didn't..]

palak panneer, i wanna tell you something... in my 28+ years age when i was trying ah to give retirement to retirement, my mom asked me to sit in our drawing room, flicked on the tv, surfed to channel v ( ruby bhatia, cyrus broacha et al ) and asked me to wait for enrique iglesias for bailamos and then when i got up she made me sit again for rhythm divine, i pretended that i liked the songs, for so were the ways of my lorde in those days, how could i say to her about engelbert humperdinck and how i was in love with me me and only me [did i say 'nething about jeffbullas.com , now i didn't..]
by Syed Rizwaan Ahamed

December 19, 2016 at 12:08PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment