Sunday, November 20, 2016

if there is a reason to smile i do smile and at other times also i smile a lot and therefore many people think i am happy and some persons think i'm happy for no reason, smiling is therapeutic to me like a painkiller, a man of my circumstances has a lot to thank for and so too i smile, many people with names have given up a lot for making me smile and they are from very far places , kindly do not make the mistake of misjudging my demeanor, rather think in creative terms go get over your bad moods for i know with whom you are obliged to be happy all of your times - this is excerpted from a novel based on race relations in the new world

if there is a reason to smile i do smile and at other times also i smile a lot and therefore many people think i am happy and some persons think i'm happy for no reason, smiling is therapeutic to me like a painkiller, a man of my circumstances has a lot to thank for and so too i smile, many people with names have given up a lot for making me smile and they are from very far places , kindly do not make the mistake of misjudging my demeanor, rather think in creative terms go get over your bad moods for i know with whom you are obliged to be happy all of your times - this is excerpted from a novel based on race relations in the new world
by Syed Rizwaan Ahamed

November 20, 2016 at 02:06PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment