Wednesday, November 30, 2016

when i was a small boy in coimbatore, my doctor was dr.krishnaveni palaniappan and she was my doctor till i became a young man, dr,palaniappan also sat at the same table and treated his patients, however my dad had taken us to dr.krishnaveni and she treated us through our teen years. once when i was severely ill, mom rushed me to the palaniappans house and dr.k was not there, however dr.p healed my condition within in 5 minutes. today for neelaveni thaayaar :) ( neelaveni amma neelaveni ) * ( veni vidi vici )

when i was a small boy in coimbatore, my doctor was dr.krishnaveni palaniappan and she was my doctor till i became a young man, dr,palaniappan also sat at the same table and treated his patients, however my dad had taken us to dr.krishnaveni and she treated us through our teen years. once when i was severely ill, mom rushed me to the palaniappans house and dr.k was not there, however dr.p healed my condition within in 5 minutes. today for neelaveni thaayaar :) ( neelaveni amma neelaveni ) * ( veni vidi vici )
by Syed Rizwaan Ahamed

December 01, 2016 at 09:22AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment