Sunday, November 20, 2016

i spent a lot of my time on indian trains, my life had flirted with fatal dangers many times, in my first job i had a close shave when the train in front of us had a head-on collision with another train near salem, that night and the ensuing day we were at the mercy of the village folks of karuppur and danishpet as they gave us their toilets, toothbrush, toothpaste, food for the stranded passengers, we saw lot of disturbing scenes but all i wanted to do was go to my destination and get on with my work, after having had success in corporate jobs at a reasonably high level, i have come to the view that whoever faces loss has faced the difficulties for the rest of us and for mitigating such disasters we have to live well which is the same tribute we give to our near and dear who have left us. mobile phones were year away at that time and my office people were very worried for me which was very touching for a rookie

i spent a lot of my time on indian trains, my life had flirted with fatal dangers many times, in my first job i had a close shave when the train in front of us had a head-on collision with another train near salem, that night and the ensuing day we were at the mercy of the village folks of karuppur and danishpet as they gave us their toilets, toothbrush, toothpaste, food for the stranded passengers, we saw lot of disturbing scenes but all i wanted to do was go to my destination and get on with my work, after having had success in corporate jobs at a reasonably high level, i have come to the view that whoever faces loss has faced the difficulties for the rest of us and for mitigating such disasters we have to live well which is the same tribute we give to our near and dear who have left us. mobile phones were year away at that time and my office people were very worried for me which was very touching for a rookie
by Syed Rizwaan Ahamed

November 20, 2016 at 08:19PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment