Saturday, November 12, 2016

express yourself - my corporate years honed me for that - the training was purely on the job, in office i had gone off the handle on a few occasions - i was respected for that and was pacified, they asked me to go on leave, recharge batteries and come back and slowly slowly i realized that i was actually liked very much over there, then i started to do as i please, like writing snazzy critiques of my misunderstood foibles, i read specifically about the latest medical research to help myself tide over occasional discomfiture, luck too helped

express yourself - my corporate years honed me for that - the training was purely on the job, in office i had gone off the handle on a few occasions - i was respected for that and was pacified, they asked me to go on leave, recharge batteries and come back and slowly slowly i realized that i was actually liked very much over there, then i started to do as i please, like writing snazzy critiques of my misunderstood foibles, i read specifically about the latest medical research to help myself tide over occasional discomfiture, luck too helped
by Syed Rizwaan Ahamed

November 13, 2016 at 08:19AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment