Friday, March 4, 2016

during engineering college i had decided to make a career in the army. they gave a good commisioned rank for engineers and also there was something running in the family about being a soldier. during my b certificate exam the brigadier asked me if i would like to take a commission in the army - i promptly said "no, i would join the corporate world" may be the heat, may be a fear of losing my life, however i was actually happy that i had spoken my mind to the requisite demand of the time

during engineering college i had decided to make a career in the army. they gave a good commisioned rank for engineers and also there was something running in the family about being a soldier. during my b certificate exam the brigadier asked me if i would like to take a commission in the army - i promptly said "no, i would join the corporate world" may be the heat, may be a fear of losing my life, however i was actually happy that i had spoken my mind to the requisite demand of the time
by Syed Ahamed

March 04, 2016 at 04:39PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment