Wednesday, January 13, 2016

i need to give an explanation. when i started posting in facebook, it felt like i was doing better and it was like a therapy for me. so basically its for myself, for the sake of my wellbeing, that i ( started to ) post. it has played a part combined with my ( and my care givers ) other efforts to feel good and say hi to the world at large ( of course i use twitter, pinterest, googleplus, onedrive, quora and other sites with the same purpose )

i need to give an explanation. when i started posting in facebook, it felt like i was doing better and it was like a therapy for me. so basically its for myself, for the sake of my wellbeing, that i ( started to ) post. it has played a part combined with my ( and my care givers ) other efforts to feel good and say hi to the world at large ( of course i use twitter, pinterest, googleplus, onedrive, quora and other sites with the same purpose )
by Syed Ahamed

January 13, 2016 at 03:53PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment