Wednesday, November 23, 2016

i don't need youtube for myself, i can sing this song and my 300 songs by heart and that is a requirement apart from my hasta gaata hameshapan, so i do dailymotion and vimeo too! may me be like her one day, alias goodness gracious 😉 97% charged, hey where's my fitted attire, suede, alligator skin, little bit here, oh oh call the commander-in-chief, we're rolling insch by insch 😞

i don't need youtube for myself, i can sing this song and my 300 songs by heart and that is a requirement apart from my hasta gaata hameshapan, so i do dailymotion and vimeo too! may me be like her one day, alias goodness gracious 😉 97% charged, hey where's my fitted attire, suede, alligator skin, little bit here, oh oh call the commander-in-chief, we're rolling insch by insch 😞
by Syed Rizwaan Ahamed

November 23, 2016 at 03:58PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment