Sunday, November 6, 2016

$$don't drink and drive$$ my english teacher said i am talented and she was not the only one my geography teacher said i am her son and she was not the only one my history teacher said i love hard work and she was not the only one my maths teacher said i am a winner and she was not the only one my hindi teacher said i am good and she was not the only one my physics teacher said i am happy for you and she was not the only one my chemistry teacher said i am funny and she was not the only one my pt teacher said i can play and he was not the only one my drawing teacher said i am good at art and he was not the only one my french teacher said i cannot sing and she was not the only one my music teacher forgave me and she was not the only one my tamil teacher said i am great and she was not the only one my principal once caught me playing and she was not the only one my friends said don't worry and there are too many annotations poor chums rich chaps said think for us like a chaw like a chow like a chew a nicely annotated ruskin bond comes from a high mind if you think it is spooky it will grow on you it you think it is a love story it will gnaw at you if you think it is english it will stare at you if you think it is smelly it will squish at you it you thihk it is a joyrider it will goa at you if you think it is coorg it will be a decoction if you think it is a potion it will be a promotion if you think it is the destination it will be your journey if you think it is the journey it will be your decision if you think like an asshole, give a thought to the bassist today ho ho ho at least she will appeal to your senses like a loud thai wok food

$$don't drink and drive$$ my english teacher said i am talented and she was not the only one my geography teacher said i am her son and she was not the only one my history teacher said i love hard work and she was not the only one my maths teacher said i am a winner and she was not the only one my hindi teacher said i am good and she was not the only one my physics teacher said i am happy for you and she was not the only one my chemistry teacher said i am funny and she was not the only one my pt teacher said i can play and he was not the only one my drawing teacher said i am good at art and he was not the only one my french teacher said i cannot sing and she was not the only one my music teacher forgave me and she was not the only one my tamil teacher said i am great and she was not the only one my principal once caught me playing and she was not the only one my friends said don't worry and there are too many annotations poor chums rich chaps said think for us like a chaw like a chow like a chew a nicely annotated ruskin bond comes from a high mind if you think it is spooky it will grow on you it you think it is a love story it will gnaw at you if you think it is english it will stare at you if you think it is smelly it will squish at you it you thihk it is a joyrider it will goa at you if you think it is coorg it will be a decoction if you think it is a potion it will be a promotion if you think it is the destination it will be your journey if you think it is the journey it will be your decision if you think like an asshole, give a thought to the bassist today ho ho ho at least she will appeal to your senses like a loud thai wok food
by Syed Rizwaan Ahamed

November 07, 2016 at 07:54AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment